• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

October 2007's Boat of the Month Nominations

Please choose your favourite two pics

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am entering zstevens boat pic for him he had photo issues

checkmate_boat.jpg

thanks BigRed !location of pic was thunder bay/ lake huron. alpena,mi. strange weather day stormed over the lake ,no rain in the bay , then a waterspout for about half an hour then the funnel dissapated ! amazing site ! thanks again z

thanks BigRed !location of pic was thunder bay/ lake huron. alpena,mi. strange weather day stormed over the lake ,no rain in the bay , then a waterspout for about half an hour then the funnel dissapated ! amazing site ! thanks again

nice pick..looks like the florida keyse...

thanks claupie, i've got a better shot of the boat ,angled, same day cant find it on my disc !:pissed: yes water looks awesome carribean too etc

The poll is up.

Please vote for your favourite two pics.

The top two will advance to the official BOTM poll when this one ends.

Good luck everyone. :)

I forgot to say but KUNKLE'S purple boat is still for sale if anybody is looking to buy the price 83900.00

Attachments

• 88875291_3.jpg
    88875291_3.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 88875291_9.jpg
    88875291_9.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 15
Back