• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Just got home w/ 'new' Persuader

You really made this boat? Sweet! Yeah, the colors are a bit unusual, but according to the last owner who bought it from the original owner, he had the colors custom made in order to pick up chicks. He did and in fact, went on to marry her. Then the boat was for sale ;) All the coolers are in great shape. The back one is a little less than nice, but still usuable. Thanks for the advice! What can you tell me about this particular boat as opposed to later models?

I can tell you that the Persuader model evolved from the Strobe. .From what I understand people didn't like the idea of not having a hatch pad. So they made the mold with a padded hatch and also put a swim platform on the back of it also. They made 6 different styles of the Persuader model 183, 184, 202, 203 & 234 & 235. I can't remember for sure but I think the 202 & 203 were the the first models that came out for production. The model that replaceed your persuader 234 is the 230br and it is in production now' Thanks for asking the questions.

This is the back end of my Strobe....no sun pad for me....but room for an air scoop!!!:devil:

Attachments

• DSC00117.jpg
    DSC00117.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 33
I can tell you that the Persuader model evolved from the Strobe. .From what I understand people didn't like the idea of not having a hatch pad. So they made the mold with a padded hatch and also put a swim platform on the back of it also. They made 6 different styles of the Persuader model 183, 184, 202, 203 & 234 & 235. I can't remember for sure but I think the 202 & 203 were the the first models that came out for production. The model that replaceed your persuader 234 is the 230br and it is in production now' Thanks for asking the questions.

What about the 218 & 219....were they the same as the 202 & 203?

-Craig

Yep I forgot Persuader 218 & 219. I don't know how I forgot that boat, that is what the Strobe evolved into.

winter ,dont be afraid to rock the pink ! fifty n i both do ! just make sure u have a hot mama w/ ya ! :lol:

winter ,dont be afraid to rock the pink ! fifty n i both do ! just make sure u have a hot mama w/ ya ! :lol:

Can't do it dude. It just aint growin' on my like i thought it would. I just had the windows tinted and although that helped.... naaa,. no way :sick: The guy who tinted can stripe the pink with Vinyl of whatever color i wish for cheap. At least that way i'm not scuffing and painting over the original gel.

its all good , i figured if / when mine needs re done i'd change it ,but now iwho cares ! lol

its all good , i figured if / when mine needs re done i'd change it ,but now iwho cares ! lol

Yeah, i suppose. Then again, it's not that i'm affraid what ppl think of the color, it's just that i want it to be exactly how i want it to be. I'm planning on a nice maroon vinyl overlay with perhaps an extra stripe graphic. We'll see, i have all winter to figger it out.

Back