• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

looking at a new boat...

snomo292

I want to get a 21 footer. I'm not sure what the differences are between the starflight, the pulse and the pulsare. Any help would be great. Thanks.

how about this starflite with trailer, no motor, for $1500.00.

Attachments

• starflite.jpg
    starflite.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 81
the pulsare is probably the fastest bottom and most sought after of the models, plus it is currently made as new.
the pulse is an older model not currently in production, higher sides, deeper interior space, not as fast as the pulsare with equal power.
the starflight is oldest of the boats you mentioned, nice interior space if i remember right (actually all three do) not sure on speed but definately not as fast as the pulsare
also in that size there is the Enchanter, has a nice bottom for speed and great interior room.
where you are at, on lake winnebago if thats where you will boat, i had my enchanter there and it was a little rough in that boat. i think the pulse will handle the rougher water better than the rest.

boatn70 thank you for your help. Yeah I do pretty much all my boating on winnebago so I would like something that handles the rough water well since it is pretty much always rough. I wanted to get something with a i/o with a deeper v but with gas supposedly getting so expansive I think I'll stick with a outboard.

My 23' Enforcer handles rough water. It can be had for $3000. Just add a Merc and go! I gave $3600 for the new 2008 trailer!

how about this starflite with trailer, no motor, for $1500.00.

You still have that boat?! Jeeez!! :shakehead: Love the starflite/starliner series, arguably one of the best looking boats Checkmate ever built. Handles rough water well and is a very fast stepped hull. I'd put it up against a pulse any day.:p

You still have that boat?! Jeeez!! :shakehead: Love the starflite/starliner series, arguably one of the best looking boats Checkmate ever built. Handles rough water well and is a very fast stepped hull. I'd put it up against a pulse any day.:p
I have a 88 senetor 20 with new 454 for sale.19 hrs.

Back