• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Old troll who finally got a Checkmate

IMG_1437.jpg
Leaving Grand Forks last April
IMG_1439.jpg
Continental Bullseye
IMG_2077.jpg
Finally Home on Days Beach

I've been on the site for years admiring and after a few great but wrong boats I finally found the perfect one. I love it, I put 60+ hours on it in our short summer and enjoyed every minute.:cheers:
Gotta thank Mr. Lamon for getting me to quit being a slacker and post some pics.:thumb:

the guys who got me into boats

IMG_0701.jpg
My Dad in his early 80s enticer? photo credit to John, correct me on the model, too many "e" names for me to memorize.
It's max rated for a 125, so he puts a 200 on it with a 19 pitch 4 blade, holy holeshot!
IMG_1594.jpg
Bob Cruse, fastest guy on the lake, grew up watching him blast by, he's got at least 4 boats, still skis in his late sixties,
IMG_1891.jpg
Finally got to go for a ride in Bob's Cougar with twin 280s, 0-100 in a blink, pure awesomeness

Mates on Days

IMG_1807.jpg
Thanks agian to John for this pic, I think I was out on another boat at the time, we'll have to have a photo session around the point next summer right after I beat your pops in a race :D
IMG_1874.jpg
at Bob's down the beach where they actually have beach
IMG_1893.jpg
Man this is really making me anxious for next summer, only 5 months to go! It's currently -36C where I'm working right now. Rediculous cold.:sick:

Glad to see you posting buddy!

I found a few pics on my phone from that day we met for lunch in devils lake.

image_zps865651e4.jpg

image_zps78841b22.jpg

And I tried to post that video of the flyby you sent me but it's not working, here's a still from it, quality kinda sucks, we need to take lots of pics and vids this summer!

image_zpsaf89e59b.jpg

Back