• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

100+MPH 21' Mod-V w/twin mod. 2.5L & CLE's...SELL or TRADE?

Hmmmm....Interesting boat. Is the hull like a Hygrostream Valaro? Sounds like it. With 490 hp that modified air packer should go way, way over 100+, Right?

Please...NO comparison to a hydrostream!!!
sick.gif

This is a 21'6" boat with 8' wide beam. It's more similar to a Superboat 21 or Challanger 21 with a little shallower hull, special tunnel-type lifting strakes, and a flat pad for stability in the 100+MPH zone. This is a heavy lay-up boat (offshore quality) and tips the scales at about 2500lbs with the twin Mercs. It will also handle running in 18" chop with ease! Best speed so far was 102.1mph GPS and really needs more prop (32p's)? I bet with some bigger props, a set of EGT's so I can fine tune jetting...I bet 110mph is possible!
icon_biggrin.gif

SALE IS PENDING...bigobass1 in West Palm, Fl.
icon_cool.gif

(fnshrmaster may be hauling it to Florida for him)..what a great guy!!! Thanks for the offer Kurt!!!
biggthumpup.gif

I'm going to MISS this one.....
icon_frown.gif

Oh well, maybe it's time to get that 300Promax for the Starflight!!!
thumb.gif

fnshrmaster...
The deal with Brad on the Sonic should be wrapped up this week, and I appreciate the "delivery deal" your willing to take on... I'm going to owe you one some day for sure!
thumb.gif
Jim.

FYI, I have an offer in on a 300PM for the Starflight...
bounce.gif

Kurt, thanks for the offer, but Brad is sending up one of his guys to get it next week. Looks like your plane ride down & back will be a lot nicer than hauin' a boat 1200 miles!
icon_biggrin.gif

Holly Cow!!! I can't believe how many "hits" this post has... Kinda like the ATTENTION this boat gets at the dock!!!
icon_cool.gif

I'm going to miss this one for sure... Still hiding in my garage due to the snow, but on it's way to the "fun-shine state" shortly!
icon_biggrin.gif

I guess the 300 Promax Starflight will get me by...
thumb.gif
Jim.

Back