• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1987 Enforcer I/O - Floor Replacement

Today was the big day!! Woke up nice and early and looked outside to see nothing but sunshine. Called up a buddy and headed to the local lake. Overall things really couldn't have went much better. Dropped the boat in and after running it at the dock for a few minutes pushed off and headed into the lake.

IMG954306_zpsajcdlshi.jpg

IMG952494_zpszf7llgxr.jpg

Will need to change the jetting on the carb as I think its running a bit lean. I pulled a couple of the spark plugs when I got home and there was barely any color to them at all after running around the lake for 30 minutes or so. I'm running an Edelbrock carb which is completely new to me so I have some learning to do on tuning this thing. Overall I'm very happy with how everything went this morning.

Last post for the night. After getting home from the lake I finished getting the rest of the interior in the boat. I still have some trim to put up but for the most part its pretty much done. Very happy with how everything has come together. I feel like I'm going to be vacuuming and cleaning for weeks though. Its amazing how much dust is in every little nook and cranny of the boat.

20150628_175417_zpsdmzc8b3x.jpg

20150628_175825_zps0apj0uyv.jpg

She is beautiful!:thumb:

Gives me hope that one day when I attack my interior she might be that pretty.

With that said, I can pay you in beer if you ever feel like doing another interior;)

Back