• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1995 Checkmate Playmate Barn Find?!

JPerrault

Hey Folks, new member here out of St Petersburg Florida! Came across a bit of an inheritance I'm not entirely sure I want to hold on to, sadly. Seems like quite a bit of a project but would be extremely useful if I had the right connections. Seems to be a 1995 Checkmate Playmate, covered front bow, rear weird inboard motor, but it's a PWC I believe, like a jet ski? It seems all very strange and new to me but it's a tiny little guy, 14' feet at most. I can't even seem to come across any pictures googling the heck out of it. Any and I mean ANY information would be helpful. We started gutting any bad wood and stripping the carpet out. Florida heat in a barn has not been overly kind to the ole girl. Didn't seem to see any residue from mice but we shall see. If anyone is familiar please help in any way. I'll try to get pictures once I'm home tonight. The lot of you have some seriously beautiful boats on these forums though! Excited & Terrified - Please & Thank You!

Back