• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

boating croatia cool video

Great video! Love the dolphins (porpoises?) at around 17:00.

that is why i want to go there. if i say to my little girl dolphins than the hell brakes lose, she want to see them.

there are not so many guys from the dutch boating forums who go to italy. they all go to croatia.
i have 7 times been there for work, and i want to go there with the checkmate. sometime.
really awsome clear blue water, great on diving too.
in reality it's costing too much time, and it's not a small coastline. so the cost of petrol and time to go from place to place is too much. that is what keeping me to italy. for the moment.

too bad they shot the old places down in the war. but the nature is still there.

arjan has his own audio visual company for making movie's of the expensive for sale houses. so that's where the helicopter comes in.
and he spends several days of editing on a movie.
i want to learn from him, i say....

Another cool video Helmich. Thanks for sharing.:thumb:
Your right about the country still showing its natural beauty despite all the war damage through out. I had a buddy at my job who was from there.

Back