• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Cannot vote in poll

That and not having a boat for a few years gave Dave lots of time to play online and dream of boats!! :poke:
I own a boat and still had 3 years in Dave's shoes!!!
:lol: I think it's more the desk job with internet access that led to my post whoring skills.
Yea, I miss those days. Everyone off enjoying summer and away from desks has made this place slow for those that like boats and suffer from ADD and still fly a desk....but alas, winter is coming....maybe the flock will return to post-whoring.

Haha i have that same issue! Tho it has also lead to my doughnut and coffee issues as well!:eek:
Thank god there is no donut shop close to my office in BFE. But we drink enough coffee that corporate was considering converting us to sit/stand desks but opted for hamster wheels hooked to generators as a cost savings measure.

Supporting members club is cheap for the info gained from this site!! then you don't have to wait to vote. BTW thanks, I know you just wanted to vote for my boat:banana:
I voted for yours 1st time around now that I could finally vote. We have twins except I like your color better. Oh yea and were neighbors. :cheers:

Back