• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Commercial Advertising On This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to make this crystal clear.

We do not allow commercial advertising on the forums from Non Supporting Vendors. Any threads, postings, or shameless plugs placed by non supporting vendors will be either edited, removed or deleted, at our sole discretion.

Supporting Vendors and supporting members are indentified by the supporting member icon on their postings.

vendorwhite.gif

Currently that includes Randy "Wildman" Corson, Lakeside Restorations & Sandy Cove Marina

If you are currrently a non supporting vendor and are interested in using our forums for commercial purposes, the proper procedure is to contact us FIRST, BEFORE placing ads, listings, links or making plugs etc.

If anyone knows of any vendors operating on the board disguising themselves as a private individual, I would encourage you to contact me via PM and let me know about this. I will then investigate any matters brought forward.

IF, someone is found to be masking or cloaking their identity for the purposes of using the forums for commercial purposes without the supporting vendor status, most likely that vendor will not be allowed to participate in the supporting vendor program EVER, and may also be banned from the forums.

If you are just a member of the board and are approached by a non-supporting vendor/salesperson who is masking their identity as a private seller, or attempting to circumvent the forum rules, whether that is via PM, email or on the board, I would encourage you as a buyer, to "weigh" the character of an individual who would operate in such a manner.

Thanks,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back