• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CT river run coming up next month.

ckmate225

Its getting close, no "Official" anouncment yet but it look like it will be the second or third sunday in october.

Whos in this year?

So far it looks like I will be there. I haven't been out since labor day, major withdrawals happening!

Labor day!!?? You need to get your boat time in! all other issues can wait! What color is your boat? Is it all white with black graphic?

Labor day!!?? You need to get your boat time in! all other issues can wait! What color is your boat? Is it all white with black graphic?

I do need to get out more, just a set of circumstances that keep getting in the way. With September having been so nice weather wise I'm absolutely sick over missing out.

Here's mine,
boatpics002.jpg

Pretty much blew my load with going to the Sand Island Bash at Sacandaga two weeks ago and the Delaware run this past Saturday. Probably not gonna make it.

Great looking boat 502.

Im in,!! I posted a link in the events & gatherings section.hopfully the weather will cooperate this year And its actually on the 21st. its been bumped fora week for the past 3 years.

Back