• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Custom Avator

Z06

How do you get the pictures of your rigs as your avators. At the bottom it says Use URL or something like that... What do I put? I have tried things but still I get nothing but an X at the top right corner. I would like a picture there, and not of the people that are already pre-made. Thank you whoever helps me!
icon_confused.gif
icon_frown.gif

Checkmates may not be the fassted boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

How do you get the pictures of your rigs as your avators. At the bottom it says Use URL or something like that... What do I put? I have tried things but still I get nothing but an X at the top right corner. I would like a picture there, and not of the people that are already pre-made. Thank you whoever helps me!
icon_confused.gif
icon_frown.gif

Checkmates may not be the fassted boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Chevy,

Welcome to the board!
thumb.gif

The picture you use for your avatar, has to be on the net somewhere. You then load the location into your profile in the avatar field. You have to input the full url. If the picture is not currently up on the net, then email it to me and I'll get it loaded in for you.

Chris@Checkmate-Boats.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Thanks for putting up the Avator for me. Even though it looks weird being so small, its better than nothing... Thanks Again...
thumb.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

I think it looks cool. It's a little distorted because the avatars are square and the picture was rectangular. I cropped it as square as I could though.
icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Back