• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Drew's '84 Exciter

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Drew sent these pics over of this 1984 Exciter.

Drew2.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Drew sent these pics over of this 1984 Exciter.

Drew2.jpg

Webmaster

Drew1.jpg

Webmaster

Z, why is it amazing? look at some pics of my old Diplomat "flyin'" without overtrimming. The propshaft never went past horozontal! A properly set up Mate can fly!

icon_smile.gif

thanks for the kind words guys.it's a 1984 exciter,1985 2.6 GT johnson on a 1991 175 xp fastrike mid. with boyesens,weisco .020 pistons land& sea 255x heads and hyd. steering.She runs 71 on gps w/ a 25 shooter but i just bought a 27 renegade.maybe 75 this year????

Hey Drew, Thought this boat looked familiar, hmmm... matter of fact I think I've seen it next door(LOL); and I thought that was Big Timber Creek. She looks great flyin' like that! I can tell you know that channel better than me. I think the Vector is sold, he made me an pffer I couldn't refuse. Now I've got to find a new boat. Kind of torn between that 25' Convincer at Hargrove's and a 22' Avanti w/ a 502/Bravo that my buddy is selling. See ya on the river soon!!

Back