• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Email Issues!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
To those members who are not getting their confirmation emails or responses to emails requesting help....

There are a number of you who have spam blockers on your accounts. If you have a spam blocker on your email box, you aren't going to receive the confirmation email from us. And you can email me if you like, but I can't respond it will just come back undeliverable. I've had that a number of times today. Namely, I respond with help and the message comes back as blocked. It makes it kind of tough to help you. :rolleyes:

Scott DeVerna

I can't respond to your email. The mail comes back as undeliverable. I get a message saying your email is a unknown or illegal alias.

David A. Nelson

Same deal. My response emails come back saying your email address is an unknown user.

Bump!

David,

I appreciate your frustration, but it makes it hard to respond and help when the email address in your header seems to be invalid. I've tried responding to your mails more than once and your mails come back "user unknown".

-Chris

Giving this a bump.

David, I'm getting your messages and responding but they all come back as undeliverable "user unknown".

So I can't help you, until you email us from a email address we can respond to. You may want to check your email settings to see if you have blocking software and you might also want to check the email address you have entered into your email messenger as it may have been entered incorrectly.

-Chris

Scott DeVerna

Scott,

I'm trying to respond to your emails and they're coming back as undeliverable. I'm getting the message unknown or illegal allias.

Can you email me from a different address or check and make sure your email address is configured to accept emails from us.

Chris

Back