• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

For Sale: 1993 Fantasy F-13 w/ 40HP Force & Trailer

Dr. Phil

Hello Everyone!

I know, its not a "checkmate" but thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

I'm selling my 1993 Fantasy F-13 mini speedboat. Its in very good condition, located in Rochester, NY. For tons of pics & info, check out my boat site:

Pics & Boat Info

Any questions email me! phil@showphil.com

Thanks!

~Phil

Hello Everyone!

I know, its not a "checkmate" but thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

I'm selling my 1993 Fantasy F-13 mini speedboat. Its in very good condition, located in Rochester, NY. For tons of pics & info, check out my boat site:

Pics & Boat Info

Any questions email me! phil@showphil.com

Thanks!

~Phil

welcome.gif
I think I saw JW on the board said he might like to have one of these.

Good luck with your sale.
icon_cool.gif

Welcome to the board Dr.Phil! You certainly CAN list your Paradise here, as it's really a Checkmate Playmate from the mid eighties hull design.
I'd be interested if it had a 75 hp Johnson Stinger or 85 hp Merc. Good luck with your sale!

Back