• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Forum Downtime

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gang,

Over the next 24 hours or so, I have to perform some software updates.

That will unfortunately necessitate us being down for a few hours to do backups and upgrades.

I'm currently working behind the scenes getting ready to do the upgrades, so once finished, I'll be shutting the forums to finish up. That might be tonight or tomorrow depending on how things go.

I've already upgraded Endless Boating as a dry run, so that should hopefully minimize some of the down time and surprises.

At least that's what I hope. :D

During the down-time I would invite you to come hang out for a bit on our sister site Endless Boating.

Perhaps you might like to try your hand at a few games in the arcade and see if you can win a few championship trophies. :)

-Chris

Back