• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Great Lakes

Christo680

I see most of you folks are upper Great Lakes--anyone know of any lower lakes groups? Specifically, mid Lake Ontario (Rochester,NY area), eastern Lake Erie
(Buffalo,NY),or even the Finger Lakes.

I see most of you folks are upper Great Lakes--anyone know of any lower lakes groups? Specifically, mid Lake Ontario (Rochester,NY area), eastern Lake Erie
(Buffalo,NY),or even the Finger Lakes.

We don't have an official "group", but if you ever want to come down to the Finger Lakes there are several of us that run on Keuka Lake. We had a small Checkmate get-together last summer and will probably try to set up a meet again this coming summer too!! I'll be posting a thread for a Keuka get together soon, the more 'Mates the better!

Sounds great-looking forward to it-will be watching for more info--Keuka is just around the corner. By the way,we do a motorcycle trip every year to Seneca Lake &of course I bring my boat so fi you're in the neighborhood of the Showboat Motel the first weekend of august------------!

I'm from buffalo. We have wnyopa it's a powerboat group not brand specific but a few checks in the club. You should join ropa they run a few great events out your way

I'm in the Hudson valley, but I'm from the Buffalo area and plan to trailer my boat up that way at least once a summer when I get it finished. My brother has a Fountain that he runs out of Wilson NY.

Back