• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Like new 25 tempest plus

Bubba

I hafe a like new 25 tempest plus only 2 times usde. No guys NOT the one i crashed with this ia just brand new with the compleet with hub and box asking 300 us dollar shiping to the us is about 100 dollar is this a good deal?

I hafe a like new 25 tempest plus only 2 times usde. No guys NOT the one i crashed with this ia just brand new with the compleet with hub and box asking 300 us dollar shiping to the us is about 100 dollar is this a good deal?

I think he wants 300 USD plus 100 USD for shipping total $400 USD. I paid 460 CDN brand new.no shipping

Back