• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2014!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to take this time to wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas and a VERY safe and Happy New Years 2014.

I also wanted to thank everyone for their participation and support throughout 2013.

It's hard to believe, but we're now in our eleventh year here in the community. It's seems like it was just yesterday that we set the community up, but it was way back in 2002.

Many of you often take the time to thank me for my efforts keeping the community going and I thank you for all your kind words throughout the year they mean a lot and they are what keep me going. :thumb:

But at this time, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of you, for your efforts big and small.

Thank you to our moderators, Gus, Rob and Jim for trying their best on a volunteer basis to keep the community running as smoothly as is possible.

Thank you to all our supporting members and vendors - your financial support is not forgotten and is very much appreciated.

But most importantly, thank you to everyone for just participating and contributing all of your content. Your posts, your pictures, your assistance to your fellow members etc. that is what has made the community what it is today and that is what will keep it going tomorrow. :)

Merry Christmas, Happy New Years and Happy Holidays and thank you once again. :thumb: :cheers:

-Chris

2 weeks in Hawaii in Feb. - perfect time to get out of Edmonton.
Nothing for the Boat, we'll see if Santa delivers on the Summer thing?

Merry Christmas everyone! We all got spoiled at my house as usual, kids got lots of stuff, I got a small grill for the boat for the raft ups, and some lipo battery's for the R/C cars.

My parents announced that they are taking us to Florida next Christmas, 5 days at Disney and 5 days at Daytona beach, the kids are talking about it like it's next week, lol.

Also we got a sweet Boxing Day deal today on our Vegas trip this march, booked it this morning, 6 nights at the Excalibur and air far for two for $760.00, can't go wrong with that! Can't wait for some adult time, lol.

Also we got a sweet Boxing Day deal today on our Vegas trip this march, booked it this morning, 6 nights at the Excalibur and air far for two for $760.00, can't go wrong with that! Can't wait for some adult time, lol.

Smoking deal.....I went last October for 3 nights, for my 10 year anniversary, cost me around $2500 for fare, hotel, and a show at Treasure Island....I don't even think that was with tax. You Canucks always get great deals.
When I lived in Toronto, I traveled every winter somewhere warm.
Good luck at the tables....

Back