• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New Season 2010

hookedup

Whats up its time to get back on the water we will be rattin the Pearl River in south east La within the next few weeks. Lets get it on people!

i live in sw la. if i can ride with you i will be there. hehehehe. my ride wont be ready till maybe fall.

Its time

Its time to get your boats ready by the way im in south east LA , you cant get any further east in La. lol

First run of the season

After a long awaitd time between boating seasons, i finally got on the water tonite, great time just me and my son, not another soul on the delaware river north of philly. battery gave me some touble but let her sit a minute, up and runnin 64 on the gps, smoth as glass, can't wait till the weekend hopfully the weather cooperates.

Back