• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Nice Checkmate on Ebay (Now Sold)

MikeW

STROBE 210, GAGES, ELEC. TRIM, NEVER SMOKED IN, NO EATING & NO SHOES ! CD PLAYER, 10 SPEAKER WITH FM BOOSTER, LOTS OF STORAGE, CIRCUT BRAKERS, NEW ENGINE IN 1998 & MALORY UNLITE INGITION SYSTEM & ALUM. INTAKE, 8.8mm WIRES & PLATUM. PLUGS, NEW HYD. PUMP, MAINTAINED BY A PRO. ! ALL EQ. FIRE EQ., LIFE JACKETS, KNEE BOARD, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GO BUT THE GAS, CUSTOM MORNING COVER & ROPES, SKI ROPES, NEW BATT., TOTAL RECONDITIONED IN 2001 !! NEED MORE INFO GMC@TIR.COM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2402578716&category=31271

i-10_B.JPG

[This message was edited by Chris on March 15, 2003 at 09:28 AM.]

STROBE 210, GAGES, ELEC. TRIM, NEVER SMOKED IN, NO EATING & NO SHOES ! CD PLAYER, 10 SPEAKER WITH FM BOOSTER, LOTS OF STORAGE, CIRCUT BRAKERS, NEW ENGINE IN 1998 & MALORY UNLITE INGITION SYSTEM & ALUM. INTAKE, 8.8mm WIRES & PLATUM. PLUGS, NEW HYD. PUMP, MAINTAINED BY A PRO. ! ALL EQ. FIRE EQ., LIFE JACKETS, KNEE BOARD, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GO BUT THE GAS, CUSTOM MORNING COVER & ROPES, SKI ROPES, NEW BATT., TOTAL RECONDITIONED IN 2001 !! NEED MORE INFO GMC@TIR.COM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2402578716&category=31271

i-10_B.JPG

[This message was edited by Chris on March 15, 2003 at 09:28 AM.]

Wow... Thats a pretty sweet boat... Whats the price at now?

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Looks good...

I'm going to send this over to the buy and sell forum.
icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

I saw that... It's an O.K. boat and appears to be in great shape but I still want my PULSARE!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Back