• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

One Last Run

ajexpress

While I'd love to boat as much as I could the rest of the year, hunting season is fast upon us. My weekends will soon be spent in the woods. That said, I need to take one last boat ride before she gets winterized. I'll be out of town this weekend at KY Lake fishing, so it looks like the last weekend before hunting season will be it. 9/29 or 9/30. If anyone's interested in getting out let me know. :bigthumb:

While I'd love to boat as much as I could the rest of the year, hunting season is fast upon us. My weekends will soon be spent in the woods. That said, I need to take one last boat ride before she gets winterized. I'll be out of town this weekend at KY Lake fishing, so it looks like the last weekend before hunting season will be it. 9/29 or 9/30. If anyone's interested in getting out let me know. :bigthumb:

i will be at Ky lake this weekend fishing also:lol:
leaving this morning headed to Parsons Tenn. Going to slay some slab crappie:banana: have a tourny on the 6th at Reelfoot.
I would like to go back to the Kriver before winter after that...

i will be at Ky lake this weekend fishing also:lol:
leaving this morning headed to Parsons Tenn. Going to slay some slab crappie:banana: have a tourny on the 6th at Reelfoot.
I would like to go back to the Kriver before winter after that...
Catch em up!

I have a wedding on the 29th, maybe in for the 30th but probably not, I want to get out a few more times too, for one I think I have a water leak in the motor I gotta find. Would like to make it to the kaskaskia once this year but we'll see. Kinkaid is pretty cool once the colors start to turn.

slingblade you hear much about where the crappie are hanging out these days? I have to read up on my fishin reports before I head down.

slingblade you hear much about where the crappie are hanging out these days? I have to read up on my fishin reports before I head down.
We brought back 85 . 3 fishermen. caught all off tree tops laying in 12to 14 feet of water in Beach River. we caught all on thurs. afternoon and friday. sat the skys cleared up and for some reason they were dropping the lake fast. this stopped the bite for us . I fish single pole jig . I think that we could have caught some on sat with spyder fishing.
The fishing tourny that I was going to canceled so my last trip in the big boat will be the weekend of the 6th oct. Kinkade lake . I think it will be nice with the changing of the colors ..

Back