• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Professional Detailing Advice

xsvspeed

Well Bill, thanks for the information!
thumb.gif
I talked to my local Checkmate dealer today and booked my Pulsare's appointment. I do not want my Pulsare's gel coat to deteriorate like my Sportfire's did.
jpshakehead.gif
They are going to do the sanding/leveling and polishing/waxing just like you suggested. They even do the trailer/motor and complete interior. You had mentioned $17/ft at sometime...I know prices vary wherever you live...these guys are doing it all for $400. Seems pretty fair I guess. They tell me I will not recognize my boat after...I can not wait to see it. They will take it out of storage in mid April, get it running, do some spring maintenance and then polish.

We are still dealing with winter in Ottawa (I do not mind...still a few weeks left to kick the crap out of my Ski-Doo) but my boat will be ready for the end of April. I can not wait to go waterskiing!!

Thanks again for the advice...I will take a picture after the detailing is done and post it.

I feel the need for speed!

Oh that is pretty simple for me anyways...
Step 1 - Put boat in water.
Step 2 - Add sunshine.
Step 3 - Shed all atire except bikini(her only).
Step 4 - Enjoy!
bounce.gif

I love summer!
icon_biggrin.gif

I feel the need for speed!

I just have one thing to add, shed all atire, including bikini! Now that sounds better...

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!
icon_cool.gif

Um... Sure... If thats what you say... I WISH...

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!
icon_cool.gif

Back