• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

THANKS TO CREATOR

Chris, You really better not quit that job of yours, whatever you do besides look after a huge forum... Those arn't too funny for people who don't know what your talking about, but they are somewhat funny!
icon_eek.gif

Mike, I stay up on the Rideau but I am usually doing Water-Sports so I don't go up that far. Occasionally, I go up to the Big Rideau for a few days but thats about it.
eyes.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 175checkmate:
JW wanted to keep both boards going. He suggested adding additional setback to the old board to make it run faster...

And Gus was pissed when he found out, and wanted to rip apart the old board, reinforce the server with plywood, and keep it going as he was attached to it.

Now thats funny, for those people that don't know. Some of the first topics on the 1st board where of setback (jw) and my resoration and over kill of my tri-mate.
Don't give up the day job Chris, you would starve.
eyes.gif

icon_wink.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
eyes.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

http://www.checkmate-boats.com/6/ws/,s,8626072361/avatars/rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, Yeah, they were inside jokes.

Man, tough crowd tonight.
icon_biggrin.gif

Webmaster

icon_biggrin.gif
LOL, Is it tough crowd or not funny Chris?? What do the other people, besides JW and Gus think?
eyes.gif
sssh.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Sending this off to board feedback...

Webmaster

Don't you just like it when people put their threads in the wrong place? LOL
sssh.gif

Back