• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Type of carpet to use

Your best bet is to find a local marine upholstery shop to buy carpet through. That's what I did. I went with a thick 40oz carpet and I love it!!

If you don't have a local place, there are a some websites that you can order carpet through. I haven't used any of these places, but I know some on here have and had good luck. Hopefully they will chime in.

After replacing the floor, I replaced the carpet with rubber flooring. I used the diamond plate pattern in light silver. Bought it off Amazon. After 3 hard seasons still looks like new!!! A lot easier to clean up & doesn't hold water like carpet...

I replaced mine with a rubber coin style floor. I laid it over top of 1/2 closed cell foam. Its ultra cush on the heels and beer spills just wash right into the bilge. :cheers:

Back