• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Why can't i add attachments?

topgun

Hello,
I have been a member here since 2009 but I can't post attachments. I know I haven't been active since 2014. But i never had that restriction previously. Can you explain to me why? Thanks:thumb:

Hello,
I have been a member here since 2009 but I can't post attachments. I know I haven't been active since 2014. But i never had that restriction previously. Can you explain to me why? Thanks:thumb:

Are you trying to put a pic in the post? The yellow mountain button allows that, you can upload pics from a web page that allows it. More and more web pages aren’t allowing that anymore.
You can also upload small pix from your hard drive by using the manage attachments button below the text box, not sure if that’s for everyone or members only.
There’s instructions on how to do all that Chris posted up around here somewhere.

Pic of my dad and me, circa 1965?

Attachments

• 1ACE1DDC-2DE3-4385-B0FE-DDD9F7C20D9F.jpeg
    1ACE1DDC-2DE3-4385-B0FE-DDD9F7C20D9F.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 14
Back