• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Windshield or windscreen for 2008 Convincor 300

f77

I just purchased a 2008 Convincor 300. Trying to find out where I can get a new windshield or fiberglass windscreen.

Thank you,
Tom

I think this is a lot more complicated now that Checkmate has been sold and no longer in its original location or as far as I know with any of the old staff. My understanding is the only thing open is the old upholstery shop with the patterns for interiors.

Taylormade, most likely did the original whineshield on your boat but I have no idea if they kept patterns for it or got the order with dimensions from Checkmate each time?

I wonder if the phone numbers on the website have been updated, maybe give them a call, ask some questions and see where that leads, worth at try at least?

Reactions: f77
I think this is a lot more complicated now that Checkmate has been sold and no longer in its original location or as far as I know with any of the old staff. My understanding is the only thing open is the old upholstery shop with the patterns for interiors.

Taylormade, most likely did the original whineshield on your boat but I have no idea if they kept patterns for it or got the order with dimensions from Checkmate each time?

I wonder if the phone numbers on the website have been updated, maybe give them a call, ask some questions and see where that leads, worth at try at least?

The windshield for these years boats were really hard to come by even when Checkmate was open in its original location. I have a buddy who has a 300 around that same year and needed parts for his windshield. He reached out to Checkmate and they didn't use Taylormade. I can't remember the name of the company they used, but I do know that they are now out of business. I know this doesn't help much, but I'm sure that the new owners of Checkmate got the molds for the windscreens with their purchase. You might try reaching out to them.

Back