• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

WTB chopper for 72' 65 merc 3 cyl

MX-13

Wanted for a resonable price. Something around 18". Doesn't have to be perfect, but obviously useable

Mx-13 Merc 65 hp

Wanted for a resonable price. Something around 18". Doesn't have to be perfect, but obviously useable

Mx-13 Merc 65 hp

Are you sure that is the prop you wnat for that set-up? Have you tried it? Just curious...

2003 ZT 240 6.2litre/Bravo 320 H.P. 25P Mirage Plus

I have not tried it on my setup yet.I only assume it will work because someone on S&F was using a 22" chopper on a mx-15, and they said it was pretty good.Do you think this is the wrong prop?What would you suggest? Thanks
thumb.gif

Mx-13 Merc 65 hp

I honestly do not know a lot about the MX's, just from past experiences, I would not think that would be the right prop. It is designed to produce bow lift, but you will sacrifice hole shot. Try anything before you buy it. I don't have the number with me at this time, but if you look on Checkmates web-site, get the phone number and call Mike Combs. He is VERY knowledgeableon props and set-ups for The Mates! Good Luck!!!
thumb.gif

2003 ZT 240 6.2litre/Bravo 320 H.P. 25P Mirage Plus

Alright thanks
icon_smile.gif
I'll just have to try a bunch of props till I find the right one.Right now I can sacrifice some hole shot as it pretty much takes off like a rocket,but don't wanna spend $300 on a piece of shiny useless metal
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mx-13 Merc 65 hp

Back