• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" Yuneec Q500 to sell or not to sell.....

Budman

I'm a DJI flyer but acquired this Q500.
You can find me on DJI pilots and just sold 2 others that were collecting dust
it's been crashed. I repaired it and it flies great. JB weld on an arm and gimbal. Even flew fine before the repair
I like the built in monitor and follow me feature.
But it sits on the shelf.
You can see all the accessories and Wizard never used.
Not real familiar with pricing but if someone throws out something reasonable it might be yours.
conus only
paypal only
Looking for comments and suggestions
Thanks
Q500 by 185 EZ, on Flickr

Man, you've got me thinking. I have wanted one for awhile. We have an UAV lab in the hanger I work in at Wright-Patt., and the main pilot there swears by Yuneec. Of course all they fly is the ultra high end stuff that is thousands of dollars, but he said the RTF stuff is really nice too. I'll run this past him and see what he thinks.

Yuneec has the built in monitor so you don't have to buy a tablet or use your phone.
The follow me feature is fun. Either bring the remote with you or that's what the Wizard is for since it's smaller.
Drone just follows you around without you having to fly it

Back