• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1990 Starflite Seats!!

checkmate21

I am going to re do the seats in my red/ white starflite and i need some design ideas. Any pictures would help! Thanks

Hope this works, I put an interior in my starflite apx 2 yrs ago.My sister and I made it up as we went along.I don't thing it turned half bad. I added apx 12in to the back of the buckets to give them that COOL hi-back racing look.I took panals to the embroider and had "checkmate" added for 10.00 a panal.

I did have a little advantage,The family (sister & mom) have been in the industrail sewing business for 20 yrs.But it was all of my design and planning. My sister just made it WORK

GOOD LUCK!

Attachments

• Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 44
  • long view.jpg
    long view.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 38
Back