• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Pic"s of Turning Point 4 Blade Prop

boatman4021

Just a couple of shots of a great prop!

Attachments

• HPIM1002.jpg
    HPIM1002.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 76
  • HPIM1011.jpg
    HPIM1011.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 62
I ran one on a 20' Pulsare with a 225 optimax. It was awsome! The testing phase is over. Wildman also tested one and loved it! To see what Wildman had to say about these props, go to "Play to Win" and look for the thread "Long Awaited New Product". boatman

I saw the ad for them in the latest Bass and Walleye Boats. Claim to be the world's fastest bass boat prop. It may well end up being true, but they probably need to prove it first. I think Mazco holds the record at the moment.
Interesting configuration though. It kinda looks like a 4-blade Tempest rather than the typical round ear 4 blader.

Back