• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

window tint???????

ross

let me know what you think......only took about 5 hours:brickwall::sssh:
limo black- and had to take all of the frame work of the glass:sick:

274.JPG

275.JPG

277.JPG

277.JPG

i made sure there was no snow in the pic:sssh: only a little in the yard! had to put the boat back away- going to get up to a foot tonight:yell::shakehead::pissed::brickwall::(:confused:

A foot???????? that sucks, 65 here today ordered new water press gauge, made new wider bunks with new carpet and put them on, all buffed out with aqua buff and all waxed with carnuba. new stereo and amp in, new plugs and lower oil in,alum cowl vents on,new thermoastats in, trailer waxed,new battery, new skeg guard, prop is back and on,motor waxed and new decals. and trailer plate is now legal for the year. lol i think im done. i hope!

A foot???????? that sucks, 65 here today ordered new water press gauge, made new wider bunks with new carpet and put them on, all buffed out with aqua buff and all waxed with carnuba. new stereo and amp in, new plugs and lower oil in,alum cowl vents on,new thermoastats in, trailer waxed,new battery, new skeg guard, prop is back and on,motor waxed and new decals. and trailer plate is now legal for the year. lol i think im done. i hope!

ignition boxes are changed, tint done, just gotta do the back seat and that is my next project....oh and here is a pic of the tempest plus that i just re-did(sharpened and polished).....wana race:banana:

372.jpg

373.jpg

374.jpg

ross was it real glass or plastic like plexi or lexan? The plastic ones you can put tint on but it will start to bubble in time plastic is to porus and it breaths so it creates bubbles after a while.

looks great ross!!:thumb:

i think it definatly looks better-er

ever think about updaing the checkmate logo on the side???

i think the newer logo would look sweet on there....my $0.02

ross was it real glass or plastic like plexi or lexan? The plastic ones you can put tint on but it will start to bubble in time plastic is to porus and it breaths so it creates bubbles after a while.

nope real glass:brickwall:5 hours later and i'm glad it's done:poke:

[QUOTE ever think about updaing the checkmate logo on the side??? [/QUOTE]

where might i find one? never thought about it!:thumb:

and here she is under cover after 8 inches of fresh snow last night! and still coming down:pissed:guess it's still winter in northern michigan:shakehead:

001.jpg

Back