• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Father's Day at the lake

Rob B

Staff member
We had a great weekend at the lake for Father's Day with the family!! The boats you'll see in the pictures are my dad's 19' bass cat w/225 johnson venom, my little brother's 18' javelin bass boat w/150 johnson and my sister's 19' cc neptune w/115 johnson, and of course my Checkmate.:D

Attachments

• DSCN3565.jpg
    DSCN3565.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN3567.jpg
    DSCN3567.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN3571.jpg
    DSCN3571.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 31
Checkmate with the bimini, my son and niece and sisters boat.

Attachments

• DSCN3624.jpg
    DSCN3624.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN3626.jpg
    DSCN3626.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN3627.jpg
    DSCN3627.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 15
Cool pics Robbie. Now I see why ou have that fishn' mota on the back, everyone else in your family has fishn' boats.

Cool pics Robbie. Now I see why ou have that fishn' mota on the back, everyone else in your family has fishn' boats.

Yeah I grew up with OMC motas! I've owned two boats with a mercurys the rest all Johnnyrudes.

Back