• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Major Dilemma?

She looks like a real beauty Sam. That Purple does look pretty good. Glad to hear you found such a sweet deal. Here's to the upcoming great Fam time.:cheers: You're a great Dad. Best wishes, Jim:thumb:

That is a Great looking boat I love the purple metal flake. I’m sure my family ( grown now and out of the house) would prefer.it over my pulsare too. But I’ve told them that if they wanna surf boat one or two of them are gonna have to buy it themselves because my wife will only allow one boat in our driveway.

Found a beauty used Sanger in Canada. It's a 215 XTZ which is the most decked out trim option in that model. It's got an Indimar 6.2 Raptor 400 with just a tick over 100 hours in it and the best thing is it was a 2016 sold new in 2018 so I still get a year of warranty on it.
View attachment 10904

Congrats Sam. That's a beauty. Where is it in Canada?

Prince Albert, SK...picking it up in MT this week as the seller and myself split the cost of a broker to get it over the border.

Vikings colors even.... it'll prob leave you stranded time after time...

Looks like a cool rig @ decent price. Love the big power. I'm a HUUUGE fan of my 'cruiser' Four Winns Funship 234 I/O with swim deck. Doesn't do 70+ but I don't even care anymore. Cruise, swim, tube, wakeboard and chill. SO much more enjoyable than chasing every last MPH in my CMs getting beat up with minimal wind/waves. I want to see a pic of ole Sam wakesurfing!

Had her up to 87mph...

...behind the Dirty Max on the way home today. The seller hired a broker in Prince Albert, SK to drag it across the border for me. I handled all the paperwork on this side of the border. I was surprised there was as much admin for US Goods Returning, but it was quite an admin drill. We thought we had it all figured out, but there was still a snag that ended up costing 3 hours. So...I had two choices in the big city of Plentywood: go golfing at the local course or sit on my thumb. I went with golfing. It was 93 degrees out, but it was a dry heat. I hadn't played in 2 years, but WTH...rented some clubs, bought a box of balls and a glove, and went at it. I banged out 9 holes in about 1.5 hours. I lost two balls enroute to a lying-ass 42.

FYI: a lot of value north of the border right now for US of A types. 27% advantage.

ARWCD+cUTcW+UKIzcu9bJg.jpg

Image 6-24-20 at 10.16 PM.jpg

Thot the border was still closed, great looking boat, good luck.:)

It is closed to the general public and leisure travel. But brokers conducting trade and stuff like that are still good to go. I know in the Detroit area, Canadians living in Canada and working in MI come and go. So...it's closed, but not like the Berlin wall.

Back