• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

    » Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

F
Reaction score
0

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • HELP!

    I've just completed glassing in a new deck on my 1987 Sportfire and am ready for carpet. Could I trouble someone for advice on carpeting and adhesives? Is this perfomed in three pieces runing forward and aft? This has been quite the project and I would like to do this correctly the first time. Thanks!
    HI Everyone,

    I'm kinda new here, and searching for advice on Carpeting. I reviewed most of the past Blogs and messages and am still curious. I'm about to glass in a new deck on a 1987 Sportfire, and wish to recarpet. The old one came out in one piece and I intend to use it as a template. Any suggestions on what the best carpet is. Some say 40oz? I'm worried about glue bleeding though during the process. How can I best proceed? Thanks in advance for helping me out !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top