• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey, I looked at the pic of the prop, looks awesome! Im hoping to get out on the water this weekend to do some prop testing. Im currently running a label 28 pitch but its not enough. Im pretty much down to either a straight 28 pitch or a 30 pitch. I will let you know ASAP though with what I find. If its the 30 pitch I need consider yours sold!
    O
    Ontariocheckmate
    Also..... just was doing some reading on the forum and see you have a procharger installed.... This is why Im going threw the prop testing now as I installed one on my boat in the spring.... Very interested to pick your brain on your prop selection and what you found with your boat.... If your interested my email is bobbygillis@hotmail.com

Thanks!
    C
    Chellems
    How did you make out with your prop testing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back