• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

joemanix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess 'congrats' and 'condolences' for selling the Pulsare! I feel the same way. Should have kept that boat. Glad it went to a checkmate fanatic! Hope he knows about this site, I'd like to see him on here. The business the previous owner had was a Roto-Rooter :rof: Must have made pretty good money, they had a few hot rods in the back of the shop they were building up. The owner of the boat wasn't there when I bought it, I had to buy it from a brother. Maybe he was too tore up over it too?
    I'm hoping for another checkmate down the road too. I want another 2100BR, but they're proving very hard to find. :(
    Hey Steve! Not sure if you got my response or not? Anyway, I sure miss that boat! Someone on the Checkmate site here put up a link to your add on the powerboat listings site. Any bites? I think it'll sell pretty quick! Let me know what happens, I'm betting someone from this site has probably already contacted you about it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back