• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

09 2000BR Pulsare w\ 250 Pro XS

Roberts Marine

Brand new boat has 10" Hyd. jack plate, hyd. steering, Eddie Marine smartcraft gauges, custom wheel, full mooring cover, and a C-Hawk trailer. I have a 250 Pro XS ready to bolt on. Price out the door $42,000. Call Bob at Roberts Marine. 1-800-268-2409
P.S.
First 2000BR with restyled rear seat

Attachments

• 1416 032.jpg
    1416 032.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 277
  • 1416 033.jpg
    1416 033.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 253
  • 1416 034.jpg
    1416 034.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 246
This boat and color scheme is a personal favorite of mine. The silver metal flake in the accent stripes really makes it pop. Checkmate has a silver vinyl they use to accent the seats now that looks a lot sharper than the grey. I personally like the ride in this boat, it feels more responcive than the 2100.
Bob

I'm tired of paying interest to huge companies that are taking home our tax dollars in ridiculous bonuses. No offer that covers my cost will be refused on our boats.
Bob

Still here and ready to go. I am going to test run it this week so I will have speed info. Give me a call at 1-800-268-2409.
Bob

I took this boat out and got it wet last weekend. I like the ride in the 2000 better than the 2100 personally. I love the feel with this engine, it doesn't just accelerate, it changes speed 10 mph every time you move the throttle. Way cool!!

Curious, but is this hull faster than the 2100? Do you think it feels more stable at speed? Any idea of GPS speeds?

Bet it looks good with the 250XS on it. :thumb:

Speed wise I'm sure they are very close. Kip has told me the 2000 will run 2-3 mph faster than the 2100 with the same hp. I personally think it is an easier boat to drive. My opinion guys don't attack. It is wider than the 2100 and the fuel tank is in the back of the boat not in the floor like the 2100 so I think it is balanced better. Come and take it for a ride.
I'm going to pull the engine off in a week and rig it on the BRX we have. I haven't run one of those yet.
Bob

Sounds sweet! :bigthumb:

Do you have any pix of the aft gas tank? It sits higher and further back than the 2100 tank?

I think your 170 has the same set up. The tank is under the center section of the back seat and goes back almost to the transom. Just to make sure I don't come under attack I'm not dissing the 2100, it is a great boat, has been for years. I just think the 2000 will give it a run for a little less money.
Bob

No not Red. When I started selling Checkmates the solid red 2100s was their best selling boat. About three years later that just dried up so I have been trying to be a little more diverse. There are a lot of red Checkmates out there. This boat looks much better in person, the blue is much deeper and the silver accent stripes are metal flake. Please e-mail me directly and I will take pictures of what ever you would like to see. rmarine@pressenter.com
Bob

I ... like ... it ... :drool:

How much could you give me for my boat... say $15,000?? :rof:

Seriously though, I'm curious what I could get for my boat traded in.

Back