• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

"Wanted" 19' pulse open bow O/B

You still looking to be in the 6-8K range?
I don't think you will have much luck finding one that new in good condition for that amount.

( Never hurts to keep looking though :D )

Hello Members,
11-6-2013
I'm throwing this out there late in the year for folks that might be wanting to upsize next year. I'm looking for a late 90's early 00's 19' open bow Pulse with at least a 150hp outboard. Please send me a message if you are thinking about selling at a reasonable price. I'm not looking for showroom condition but I don't want a project boat either. Thanks.

Holy Cow! 4 years searching.....must be a record!
We need to find you a boat fast!!!

1993 pulsare

Hello Members,

I'm throwing this out there late in the year for folks that might be wanting to upsize next year. I'm looking for a late 90's early 00's 19' open bow Pulse with at least a 150hp outboard. Please send me a message if you are thinking about selling at a reasonable price. I'm not looking for showroom condition but I don't want a project boat either. Thanks.
I have one but have no clue how to use this site. If you get this and want to talk about it call me. Merc 175 in excellent condition. I want $5k for it. Boat is on Lake Hartwell GA .
Bill 828-674-0989

185 open bow 1993 w/ 175 Merc

I've decided to sell my 1993 185 open bow with 175 Merc. It is in tip top shape and is all original. I want $5k for boat/motor/trailer. Located in NE Georgia. Send me a reply with email address and will sent pics. Or happy to give you a call to discuss.

Back