• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1967 Checkmate Brochure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gang,

I would like to thank one of our long time members "SCT" who was kind enough to take time to scan and email me copies of Checkmate's 1967 brochure. This item is one of Checkmate's earliest promotional items, at least that I know of and that I've personally come across.

The brochure is black and white and fairly basic in that it was a just five pages with just a few pictures. I've worked over each page as best I can, attempting to clean it up and bring it back to it's vintage black and white glory. You will find all the pages posted in the gallery under 1967 Brochure. :)

The neat thing to me about this brochure, is it represents one of the very earliest promo items done by the company when it was just starting up. There was so much more to come as we all know now, so this brochure is a very neat little trip down memory lane, as well as a look at Checkmate's beginning.

I hope you enjoy it and thanks go out to SCT for his efforts. :thumb:

Attachments

• 67Checkmate1.jpg
    67Checkmate1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 295
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back