• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1972 slickcraft 19 ft. Nice!

topgun

Wondering if any body is interested. I will take any thing for it. It's a 1972 slickcraft 194ss. Garaged kept most of its life and it shows. Has no fading, it's just dirty. It's a l6 with a omc. The guy took the motor out to fix problem and it turned out to be the outdrive is shot. This thing is in really nice shape for its age. I am not intered in fixing it since I only bought it for the trailer which is just as nice.like I said I will let it go for whatever I can get. Anyone interested can call me at 570-972-8536 the the pictur was taken as I found it and have been able to dig it out since I don't need the trailer till I am finish with my repairs on the checkmate......rich

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 61
Yeah I know. I will probably dig it out this weekend . I been delaying digging out till I am ready to put my boat on the trailer. Then it's going to windup outside till someone takes it. That to me will be a shame since it is in such nice condition. I guess I am just hoping someone might just take it and save it from being left out . Once I dig I out the guy is not going to let me keep it there till its gone. I will get some better pics on sat.

the is what it looks like exept the drive is shot. come on somebody might wanna save this thing from the scrap. At this point I am willing to give it away. I need the trailer. (this is a picture of the same boat in the same condition minus drive).

Attachments

• boat[1].jpg
    boat[1].jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 20
If it had a Mercruiser drive I'd be all over it. Need a beater boat to leave in the water and save wear and tear on the Checkmate.

Nah. Then it becomes not worth it anymore. I can pick up a sh1tbox little bowrider for $1500 around here.

John

Throw it on Craigslist for free, it's cheaper than paying a dump to take it. Around here people bring them to the same place we bring construction debris. Probably about $100 to get rid of it.

why not put it back on the trailer and put it up on craigslist so you can get a trailer that will fit your check?

That would most likely take to long. Besides I have gotten some awesome feedback on converting the new trailer to bunk style that will work for me.

Back