• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1987 Hydrostream Venus XT

Sorry for the bad new Z but I think 31,500 is a bit high for that boat. For that money you could have a new one with a 300x. Not a Venus because they don't make them anymore.

CANADIAN DOLLARS I ASSUME!!! Those Venus's were fast but ugly...
jpshakehead.gif

I mentioned to him that the price may be a bit high... I thought that myself actually, I just thought I'd have someone else tell me not just my opinion.

Hey ZO6... Your buddy better sharpen the pencil or do some math. He was asking $12,500 canadian ($9300us) for the motor alone in a post you put on here a few weeks back. That 17 year old hull/trailer/rigging (no matter how nice or updated it may be) surely isn't going to bring another $20,000 for the package. I have a feeling he'd be luckey to sell at about half what he's asking... You may want to ask the guys on the Hydrostream forum sight for more input. Then again, you can ask whatever you want if your not serious about selling...

What a waste of a post fnshrmaster. Why not share what you meant behind that comment?
offtopic.gif

I'm sure that is his reaction to the price...

I posted my 21 Sonic with TWIN 2.5L's w/CLE's for $13,000us!!! A GREAT DEAL...it's WAY underpriced considering the equipment, the quality of the boat, it LOOKS killer, and 100+ club!!!

Maybe I underpriced it???....should list it for $50,000 canadian??? (just kidding)!
eyes.gif

All Whining aside
eyes.gif
(I think because it's not a Checkmate?) It is a very cool boat. Speed Cost's Money Son How Fast You Wanna Go!!

Easy there chevette 4 banger,dont get your panties in an uproar.I was laughing at that price!Must be its gold plated with a silver anchor.
irked.gif

Hes in no rush/urge to sell it, if he really wanted it gone, he'd lower the price.
icon_smile.gif

And you have to pay to play my friend, 96 MPH is ofly fast for this hull.

So basically he never wanted to sell it,you just wanted to waste server space for your useless posts.Let me know when you have something important to say Chevette ZO6.
sleep.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fnshrmaster:
So basically he never wanted to sell it,you just wanted to waste server space for your useless posts.Let me know when you have something important to say Chevette ZO6.
sleep.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Coming from a newbie with all but 60 posts.
offtopic.gif
sleep.gif

Newbie?I bet you dont have a Checkmate and never will wanna be.Go take your Daddys vette for a spin and blow off some steam,then you can come back and use his pc to write something useful we can all benifit from you master of 2444 posts.I wonder how many of those posts were to help another member with a real problem?Maybe.............NONE!

Back