• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1996 Playmate Jet

Tons of Fun in a small package !

200212228518079569163584.jpg

Welcome to the board Scott! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Nice little boat you have there.

How fast does it go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Hi Chris,

Thanks - She'll will do an honest 46 - 48 MPH - 1/4 full tank - me only.

The fun is what you can do with it - full speed spins and sudden stops by throwing it into reverese and letting the wake crash over the transom to cool you off. Taking in to the skinny water !

There is a whole bunch more pictures on my home page

Scott's Boating Pics 2002

Great job on the site

Scott

Wow, it's pretty quick!

And, thanks for the compliment! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Its quick enough for me.

It's got strong pull in the mid range - top end you got to coase a little - duck your head to eye level witht the cowling and look for smooth water. Sucking down gas real fast at WOT.

Its taught me to be a better driver - all steering is influnced by thrust - kill the throttle and you bow steer. pretty scarry when you fisrt expierence it. When you get used to it you realize that you turn better with added gas - thrust.

Not bad for $10,000 - delivered on a C-Hawk trailer, gased, tagged and taxed. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Scott

Fun it is !

I'd Love to see Checkmate take the the new Pulsare 1600 and dorp the the Merc 240 Optimax on a Jet. Sure would be better than the Twin Rotax jobbers out there.

How about a little tail spining:

200212223731907520872305.jpg

icon_biggrin.gif
Thats a sweet *** boat man. I wouldn't mind having a little jet boat like that, something you could use for anything you threw out! Pretty Sweet is all I can say! : :thumb

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Back