• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

200,000 Total Posts

Thank You Chris

Thank You Chris for all Your Hard Work over the Past Nine Years and for this Great Checkmate Web site. I am Proud To be Part of Such a Great Web Site and the Great Members You have Brought Together. Best Wishes to All the Checkmate Members and Have a Great Weekend. Sammie-Action Marine

Thank you as well Sammie. :)

Thanks for taking all the time and making all the effort to contribute all of your vintage photos to the photo-gallery. I know they will be enjoyed by many for years to come. :thumb:

-Chris

Checkmate or nothing

For a brand specific site that is pretty amazing. It's a credit to Chris, the Moderators, a bunch of you long time loyal member/owners and some great sponsers who don't just post boats for sale but help out from time to time and get involved when they can. When I stumbled onto this site a while ago I had no idea how addictive it would become.:thumb:

Back