• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2006 Checkmate 2000 Pulsare BR Helm Switch Panel

CheckmateND

Hey all -

Does anyone have any ideas on where to find/purchase a new Helm Switch Panel (i.e. Nav Lights, Bilge, Horn....etc.) for a 2006 Pulsare 2000 BR? Or has anyone upgraded the panel using different switches...etc? Thank You for the suggestions/feedback!

I replaced the switch panel...

...from my 2007 Pulsare 2100 BR with an anodized one from Dana Marine. It matches the bezels on my gauges, cleats and the like. I MAY still have the original. PM me if you're interested and I will take a look. If you send a pic I will confirm if it is the same.

Hey GFreeburn - Hope all is well! Back in December, I had posted that I was looking for a replacement helm switch panel for my 2006 Pulsare 2000. You had replied that you may have your original for your Pulsare 2100 BR...since you upgraded the panel. I can finally upload a picture since we moved to the new platform for the Forum. I have attached the picture of my current helm panel. If you still have your original switch panel, is it similar to mine? If so, I would be happy to purchase it from you. Let me know. Thanks for your time! CheckmateND

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
Back