• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2008 New England Get Together

85Predictor

The ice is out so it must be getting closer to Summer.
Maybe now is a good time to get started planning the 2nd annual event.
We had a good time last year but did not get any riding done.
The Wind Gods at Sebago did not help!
My little Predictor took quite a beating.

Location and Date??

The last week in July and the first week in August seem to give us good weather.

I'm in if it is at sebago

But I will not have a mate with me, it is still in pieces and without an engine....

N.E. Get Together

Would it be possible to do it somewhere in Mass.?

I think that would be more centrally located for us Southern New Englanders and New Yorkers and the boys up north (New York, Maine, NH, VT).

Unfortunately, I don't know any good spots in Mass......Any suggestions?

Just a thought, but no matter where we have it I will be sporting a Giants or Yankees hat!! LOL.

Lets get something together!:surf:

HD27

mass

I think that would be more centrally located for us Southern New Englanders and New Yorkers and the boys up north (New York, Maine, NH, VT).

Just a thought, but no matter where we have it I will be sporting a Giants or Yankees hat!! LOL.

HD27
How about the Hampton ponds or to small.Candlewood lake in Danbury is Huge!

HD27
Otis Res in Mass?

I'd be up for a meet as long as we are not to far from ny.western Ma sounds good. where is Otis resevoir? is that down off of rt 8 and 23 by otis?I know you don't want to go to lake george like someone posted to many water cops plus launch fees and user fees$$$$ plus the lake can get rough for smaller checks.

How about the Hampton ponds or to small.Candlewood lake in Danbury is Huge!

Aside from this thread being old as dirt, I'd be interested in something at Candlewood Lake. Been wanting to get up there since I found out about it last year. If someone is serious about planning this they should start a new thread and link to it in here.

John

I'd be up for a meet as long as we are not to far from ny.western Ma sounds good. where is Otis resevoir? is that down off of rt 8 and 23 by otis?I know you don't want to go to lake george like someone posted to many water cops plus launch fees and user fees$$$$ plus the lake can get rough for smaller checks.
Yes it is off rt 8.I have never been there but heard it is big and good fishing.

Back