• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2017 Checkmate Owners Rally

The official announcement has not been made but many of us have already booked our boatels / motel for the same 3rd weekend of July. Grider Hill Marina Albany Ky.

A few of us have talked to the factory and there will be a rally this year. They are concentrating on getting through the Miami Boat Show, then planning for the rally will begin. Tentatively the dates are the same as usual, the third weekend in July. I'm sure there will be an official announcement coming soon!!

Edit: It will be at Lake Cumberland in Kentucky again and he host marina will once again be Grider Hill.

Oh my, 30 hours...You are a crazy man!

I went in 2012 and it was worth it, flew that time tho and by myself, it will be an interesting drive with the kids I'm sure but I think it will be ok, stopping at Minneapolis for the girls to shop and then hitting a water park or two in Wisconsin, then stopping to spend the week with Dave and Karen in Cincinnati before coming down to the rally, should be gone from home for almost two weeks, a trip the kids will remember forever I'm sure.

Back