• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

21' Pulse bowrider speaker locations

boatn70

Just curious if anyone has some input on some speaker locations on a 21' BR Pulse. I have the speakers under the rear bench (2 each) a sub under/behind the rear seat and I added some mounts to add two speakers under the dash on both sides. The issue is that the speakers under the dash help but are hard to hear, not very bright at all. The rears work just fine.
I would like to add something in the cockpit to get some volume, also add some in the open bow for more sound and sound at the beach.

Has anyone got some photos or ideas to help me out?

thanks
Kevin

Back