• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

24th Seneca Lake Battleship Run July 18-20

rjstarr

The Rochester Offshore Powerboat Association is proud to announce the 24th annual Seneca Lake Battleship Run on July 18-20 at beautiful Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of central New York. This year we already have a better prize table and plan on increasing the $ payouts, which we go several places instead of just 2 or 3. It is the only organized run in New York between New York City and Buffalo this year. And it is still one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest, entry fees run in the country. With the hotels right there and your boat either in the water parked on the trailer right there how can you miss this! The date of the run is Sat. the 19th but most come for Fri. as well as many stay the whole weekend so as to enjoy the Sat. night dinner and party and not have to trailer home in the dark.
Our website is finally updated so here is the link to the application: http://www.rochesteroffshore.com/PDF...RunApp2014.pdf
Hotel reservations are up to you but keep in mind that Watkins Glen (one of our stops) is nearby and with events they have going on rooms book early and fast. Don't hesitate, get in now!
:surf:

We have secured a live rock band for Saturday night after the run. There is a lot of beautiful boats signed up both big and small. Sign up and bring your checkmate crew for a great boating weekend in the finger lakes.

I talked to the Showboat this morning and they only have 3 rooms left for our run July 18th-20th. If you are planning to come but have not booked your room call today! If you have not sent in your run application do it ASAP! Send it to ROPA PO Box 111 Penfield, NY 14526.:bounce:
We will have 3 checkmates there, we need more representation!!

One week from today is the 24th annual Battleship run. 81 and sunny, it will be a beautiful day and a great run. Gas up the truck, hook up the boat trailer and head to beautiful Seneca lake for a great weekend to benefit a local charity. We have a DJ Friday night and a live rock band Saturday after the awards dinner. It is not too late to join if you have been on the fence. I need more Checkmates to run with me!! We have 3 registered right now... I hope to see you Friday night... :cheers:

Back