• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" 25 Convincor windshield

Its located in Michigan andI have no clue what its worth so offers please maybe $500 I have no idea what its worth I just know people always want a windshield and they arent that easy to come across I am sure shipping wont be too bad it is in 4 pieces when you take it apart soo let me know

Good Morning, Two questions on the windshield if you still have it... is it the taller model (Checkmate offered a higher windshield as an option) and will it fit an 89 GTX? If you cold measure the height in the center I could compare it to mine. I'd like to break some of the wind blast without installing deflectors. The 89-90 Checkmate sales brochures shows an optional higher windshield for the Convincor.

Thanks!

Back